Sanusi Musa Yakasai (MIPM, FICA) is a full member of chartered institute of Public Management and fellow Institute of corporate Administration. Seasoned Administrator, Politician and farmer. Hails from Garindau, Warawa Local Government Area of Kano Kano State. Born in Azare, Bauchi State on 22nd February, 1966.
He stated his early education life with qur’anic school in sheih Adamu (Badamagare) house and later enrolled into central primary school, Azare from 1970-1979, Government Secondary School Katagun and Alhudahuda College Zaria, Bauchi and Kaduna State from 1978 – 1984 respectively. Bayero University, Kano in the year 19988 – 1992 where he bagged a Bachelor Degree in Adult Education and community services. Mallam Yakasai is also a holder of two (2) Master Degree, ie. Mater of Public Policy and Administration (MPPA) 2006 and Master of Development Studies (MDS) in the year 2008 all from his almamater.
Worked as operation Manager, Arafat Travel Agency, Kano from 1987 – 1992, one (1) year Mandatory National Youth Service Corps as Community Development inspector, Ilesa Local Government Council, Osun State from 1992 – 1993, Personal Assistant to the Honourable Minister of Education, from 1994 – 1996, Principal Education Officer, Kano State Agency for Mass Education from 2001 – 2011 and Assistant Director Administration, National Biotechnology Development Agency, from 2011 – 2016.
Mallam Yakasai, has a number of unpublished works as follow;
- COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT IN ACTION: Progress and predicament in Municipal Area of Kano State (1992)
- MANAGEMENT OF PUBLIC ENTERPRISE IN NIGERIA: An Appraisal of Triumph publishing company limited, Kano (2006), and
- THE IMPACT OF IMPLEMENTATING NOMADIC EDUCATION POLICY IN KANO STATE: A case study of warawa Local Government Area, Kano State (2008).
- From university life to present time Mallam Sanusi Yakasai is a political activist. While in the university, he was Chairman, Welfare Committee, Kano State Student Association, Senator and Chairman Budget Committee student Union Government, Director of Research and later Chairman, National Aminu Kano Memorial club just to mention but few.
- In National Politics, he was a member of The Buhari Organization (TBO), Co-ordinator of General Muhammadu Buhari Congress for Progressive change (CPC) presidential campaign in Warawa Local Government Area, Kano State, Executive Assistant to the Director General, congress for progressive change (CPC) presidential campaign, Member, contact and mobilization committee, congress for progressive change (CPC) presidential Campaign and National member mobilization, Buhari support organization. (BSO).
Interims of community service(s) Mallam Sanusi Yakasai, contributed so much toward the development of his people by sponsoring Tertiary Education of Thirteen (13) students, providing two (2) hand pump Boreholes, Routine medical Assistances to needies, securing job (employment) Youth and Empowerment.
Attended many workshops and conferences both at home and abroad. He is happily married with children.